Giving your business a positive reflection
Just moved premises and looking for a one off clean? Need regular cleaning of shop or office windows? Call us to discuss our flexible range of options.
A spotless record on safety
For our commercial customers, we know that safety and reduction of risk are paramount. For your peace of mind we offer;
- A highly comprehensive level of insurance including £5m of public liability insurance coverage including any breakages should they occur in the course of our work.
- Fully trained staff to a standard of Clear Choice accreditation expected by the British Window Cleaning Association.
- Water-fed poles that extend up to 72 feet to eliminate our reliance on ladders and the risk they can cause to buildings and our staff.
At Gleam Window Cleaning Services Ltd, we use Pure Water, the latest innovation in window cleaning that delivers streak and residue-free, sparkling windows. Frames and sills will be cleaned to the highest standard, ensuring your commercial premises are left looking immaculate. And our thorough internal window cleaning service will ensure your clients and staff also enjoy the clearest view.
Using Pure Water means;
- Water is filtered through various stages designed to remove all impurities and create the chemical balance that optimises its ability to remove dirt.
- Windows stay cleaner for longer, with a powerful protection against the effects of wind, pollen and rain on the glass.
- Value for money for our customers, as windows need cleaning less frequently.
The benefits are clear. Call us now for a no-obligation quote on
0800 111 4635 or 01372 824230
Alternatively, click here to complete our online enquiry form.
5 reasons to use Gleam for your commercial window cleaning in Epsom, Surrey
- Fully insured limited company
- Ladderless water-fed pole system
- Latest pure water technology including hot water to ensure consistent service all year round
- Highly trained, presentable, uniformed staff
- Reliable and contactable administration and booking service